While the dust settles on the Annual Building C Studios Holiday Sale I want to send out a huge thank you to everyone who made this year the best one yet. Almost every studio was open. Santa appeared for photo ops at Homesite Furniture, our wonderful studio neighbor who shares space in Building C with all of the artists. We had live jazz from 4 pm on, and you who braved the monsoon-like rain to come out and join us. It was truly a fun-filled evening and I was delighted to see so many familiar faces. I hope you made it home safely. Thanks too to Becky Brooks who always comes out and covers for me when I need to take a brake.
As I approached my car to head home I found myself ankle deep in a puddle of water and more than once as I drove home, wondered about the amphibious limits of my car. Fortunately I did not reach it! So stay dry on this wet and woolly Sunday. Maybe read a book or watch a good old movie. It's a good day for relaxing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment