It's back to school I go. Three weeks ago I became a student again after more years that I care to share, purely out of my own need to deny my age while also loving life from the perch were I now reside. To lay out all the reasons for the delay would probably result in your not getting past this sentence. The reasons for going back in part include the desire to finish something I started long ago. The biggest surprise of this experience thus far happened while going through college orientation, which bounced me right back to being 18-20 years old. I found myself like a deer in the headlights staring at the pile of registration papers. Fortunately that mental state only lasted minutes because I was able convince myself that I am not 18 after all (a definition of maturity?) but the experience was revelatory all the same. I'll write more about my back to school experience as time allows. In the meantime, there won't be as much time for the blog but I will continue to post as I can.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Exciting news! Can't wait to hear more.
ReplyDelete