Plan A had me moved into my new studio just off of Nickerson near Fremont Bridge by now. Construction delays have prevented that from happening. Having given the required notice at Building C Studios I need to be out of my old studio by the end of March so it's time to implement Plan B. Thanks to Louise Duroucher for carving out a corner of her scuplture studio to make space for me until our new place is ready. This is where I'll be "making due" for a couple of months. Pretty sweet, huh! So you'll still find me in Building C Studios for awhile longer and just next door to my old studio in the Annex.
Thursday, March 21, 2013
Studio Interruptis
Plan A had me moved into my new studio just off of Nickerson near Fremont Bridge by now. Construction delays have prevented that from happening. Having given the required notice at Building C Studios I need to be out of my old studio by the end of March so it's time to implement Plan B. Thanks to Louise Duroucher for carving out a corner of her scuplture studio to make space for me until our new place is ready. This is where I'll be "making due" for a couple of months. Pretty sweet, huh! So you'll still find me in Building C Studios for awhile longer and just next door to my old studio in the Annex.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment