It's the last week for Drawn to Scale, an excellent group show. I'm very honored to have my work included because I've admired the work of the other artists in this show for years. The exhibit includes contrasting sizes of work, one small and one large piece, from the following artists: Brian Cypher, Warren Dykeman, Emily Gherard, Robert Hardgrave and myself. Also exhibiting in the window gallery is Eve Cohen, whose 3-D figures are charming, slightly haunting and complex. Please be sure to stop by the gallery before the show closes on September 5th. studio e gallery is open Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 1-5 pm and is located at 609 Branson in Georgetown, Seattle.
Saturday, August 29, 2015
Drawn to Scale - Last Week
It's the last week for Drawn to Scale, an excellent group show. I'm very honored to have my work included because I've admired the work of the other artists in this show for years. The exhibit includes contrasting sizes of work, one small and one large piece, from the following artists: Brian Cypher, Warren Dykeman, Emily Gherard, Robert Hardgrave and myself. Also exhibiting in the window gallery is Eve Cohen, whose 3-D figures are charming, slightly haunting and complex. Please be sure to stop by the gallery before the show closes on September 5th. studio e gallery is open Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 1-5 pm and is located at 609 Branson in Georgetown, Seattle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment