This past summer may go down in Seattle history as one of the most California-esque ever. If you thought it was just a rumor that Seattleites get a little grumpy after so many consecutive days without rain then now you know the truth.
Long days of sunshine made for another magical time with eleven other studio artists working side by side in August during the third annual Duwamish Residency (we will have a joint exhibit in the 4culture Gallery in March so stay tuned). I'm grateful, too, for the wonderful response to my solo show at Blindfold Gallery.
So after a bit of a break, I got back to the studio a few weeks ago and am working steadily away on more collages and paintings. There will be new images up on my website in the next couple of weeks.
Long days of sunshine made for another magical time with eleven other studio artists working side by side in August during the third annual Duwamish Residency (we will have a joint exhibit in the 4culture Gallery in March so stay tuned). I'm grateful, too, for the wonderful response to my solo show at Blindfold Gallery.
So after a bit of a break, I got back to the studio a few weeks ago and am working steadily away on more collages and paintings. There will be new images up on my website in the next couple of weeks.

No comments:
Post a Comment