Well, everyone says to do it after all. Blog. Call me the hesitant lemming. Here I go . . . over the cliff.
Hold on! What about the name. Has to be about what I'm painting and thinking about. Those two equal breathing in this body of mine. Art and architecture, artists, painting and paint, places and food, and people, of course, books, music, with random bits of miscellaneous information for fun. And home.
Oh, yeah, the home thing is a personal obsession. Not remodeling. Not buying and selling. Defining space. Defining place. Discovering what it means to myself, but mostly to others. Is is just physical place? Is it pure emotion? Where do the two intersect? How oh how can I get that down on a canvas? That's what it's all about for me these days. Dreaming home.
One, two, three . . . jump!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment