Sunday, October 3, 2010

Sun or Not

Late afternoon sun on the kelp at North Beach
near Fort Worden State Park

Today the sun is gone but what a glorious run we had.  I'm ever hopeful that we haven't seen the last of the root beer tinged light that only comes on the late afternoon fall days. On the other hand, this low, gray cloud cover make it's much easier to stay inside and do something creative or read a book. Not such bad alternatives.

Only four more full days remain here at Centrum.  This place feels as much like home as any place I've stayed. Having said that, the love of my life is now on his motorcycle heading into the proverbial sun (if it were out, of course).  It was so good to see him and I will surely miss him until I follow him back home. Until then, I have a few more ideas to put down in pencil or paint. 

No comments:

Post a Comment